Calle de Eugenia Montijo, s/n 16640 Belmonte – Cuenca
Weddings Celebration at Castle of Belmonte
Do you want to celebrate your wedding at Castle of Belmonte?
The most special place for the more special day, now at your dispose.
Weeding celebration at Castle of Belmonte
Presenting a dream-like castle...an unbeatable setting to hold your wedding or event, whether social, cultural, business or sport event. In the heart of Castilla-La Mancha, and a bit over an hour away from Madrid, the Castle of Belmonte has a long, lovely history, making us an ideal location for any sort of activity or celebration. Additionally, we have a catering service with more than 50 years of experience, which provides quality and security, a sure hit that will please even the most demanding attendees.
If you would like, we also have a team to help you organise, personalise and adapt to each client's needs, making each event unique and exclusive.
South Wing of the Palace:
- First Floor Total Capacity 280 seats:
- Government Hall - Majestic room where the Marquis of Villena payed tribute to the Catholic Kings.
- Ambassadors Hall - Luxurious hall crowned by a Gothic Mudejar dome, similar to nothing less than the ceilings in the Alhambra or the Aljafería Palace of Zaragoza.
- Chimney Hall (Southern Gallery), long hall with magnificent chimneys that burn during the winter, providing great warmth to the atmosphere and splendid views over the parade ground.
All of them connected by splendid Gothic gates.
North Wing of the Palace
- First Floor. Total Capacity 100 seats:
- Dais Hall- Rectangular hall with chimney
- Gallery Hall- Large, long hall with splendid views over the parade ground.
- Second Floor: Total Capacity 100seats
- Empress Eugenia de Montijo residence.
- Parade Ground and Adjacent Galleries. Total Capacity 700 seats
- Battle Ground (between artillery barrier and the Castle's main body)-Only cocktail, 300 people.
Contact us through the next contact form in order to know more details. We will be pleased to help you!